Sunday, October 2, 2011

Beyond Talassar

Thank you all for playing in our 40k campaign!  I’m very pleased with the results, so we’ll be starting a new campaign in about a month.  We’ll be heading to the galactic north and a bit rimward to the edge of the Tau expansion, following a few of the fleeing Occupation leaders.  See me in store for signups and additional rules.

Anyone who has logged at least one reported game in this campaign should see me in store for campaign buttons!  I’ve got a generic design for all players, or you can send me something cool you’d like on your button.  Please keep it campaign related and under 3” square.  Each button will cost $1 to cover the cost of making them, and I’ll be able to print them until we start our new campaign in November.

Thanks again for playing, and watch this space for updates on the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment